Improvement: Faculty Emails!
Right now, Hero helps you invite faculty members to adopt course materials or endorse their adoptions through two preset emails (you can also add on your own message, if you like). With this release, we've made three changes:
- The email text now works just as well for a university as it does to a college, collective or coop. Whatever sort of institution you serve, we want our emails to fit right in.
- The email text is slim and trim--perfect for faculty members with bursting email inboxes.
- And, our favorite: we've added in a space for your store's phone number. Faculty members will call this number if they have questions about the email they just received. If you haven't set up this number yet, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or send an email here!
Improvement: Digital Negotiation!
A lot of you love working with our friends at RedShelf to adopt digital course materials. We do too! Here's what we tweaked this release:
- If a faculty member accepts the digital negotiation, the digital textbook's ISBN will replace the old physical textbook's ISBN on the adoption page.
- NEW: We want faculty members to have access to the same price transparency that admins get, so with this release, we're introducing a little popup superhero whose sole goal in life is to show faculty the average amount one of their students would pay for the textbook. That way, faculty can tell at a glance how well a digitally negotiated textbook would help their students.
Extra Credit: Help us out!
This little guy needs a name. If you have an idea, click here to tell us about it.
That's it! If you have a question about any of this, reach out to your campus bookstore -- or, if you are the campus bookstore, reach out to your Sidewalk Customer Success Manager, or send a quick email to our Store Support team here.