Maybe you found 150 sweaters in a back office. Maybe a pipe burst above your entire stock of laptops. Either way, you're about to become good friends with the Item Recount function. Read this quick guide to get started. ...
- Log in to Sidewalk Merchant.
- Click on the menu, then select Item Recount, next to the
- Input the SKU, UPC, EAN or ISBN of the non-serialized product you wish to recount.
- The Select Locator window will appear. Select the locator you wish to recount and click .
- The Item Recount window will appear.
- Enter a “New Qty” to replace the old quantity, e.g. 23 instead of 25, or
- Enter an “Adjustment Qty” as a positive or negative adjustment, e.g. -5 for “five less than the current shelf quantity,” or 13 for “13 more than the current shelf quantity.”
- Select a Reason for the Item Recount from the drop down list.
- (Optional) Add an explanatory note.
- Click OK to complete the Item Recount.